What is a business bucket list?
Everyone knows that a bucket list is a list of things you hope to do before you kick the bucket. The business bucket list is a similar concept, but speaks exclusively to things you would like to accomplish during your business career. For instance, it could be meeting a famous founder, going to a conference or raising venture capital. As with a traditional bucket list, it’s open ended so let your imagination run wild.
Below is my business bucket list. I hope it encourages you to take some time to create your own.
– Live in Silicon Valley – Attend a TechCrunch Party
- – Build and launch a social enterprise (WIP)
- – Launch and successfully fund a KickStarter project (WIP)
- – Become an Echoing Green Fellow
- – Attend an official TED Conference
- – Experience entrepreneurship in India, China, Brazil and Israel
- – Attend graduate school
- – Build and launch an “As Seen On TV” product
- – Build and launch an iPhone and/or Android app
- – Build and launch a board game
- – Write a book
- – Teach a graduate school course